1.5
Turnaround Time

Their flaring capability is disappointing.The flares have metal slivers attached to the end of the double flare.

They sent me 3 sets of brake lines. All 3 had the same problem, even the set the head marketing guy (Pete) personally inspected that took weeks to arrive. Wound up having a local guy bend up a set for me. Worked great and was faster and cheaper than inline tube.

Wish I would have realized how incapable inline tube is sooner. Dan is their worst sales and support person. If he answers your call, just ask to speak to someone else so you are not mislead.

Didn't bother to ask for a refund from inline tube...they are too good at stalling and wasting time.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of brake kit from Inline Tube and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Inline Tube to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Inline Tube for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Inline Tube?

Comments