I ordered a set of brake lines on 8/17/13. I was promised two days in the making, two days to ship, and will be at my doorstep sometime the following week.

I called Friday 8/23/13 when the parts were not delivered as promised. I spoke with Chris who informed me my parts had been shipped to a Mass address, despite my address being in Missouri. Chris was aware I was waiting on the parts and I inquired about new delivery date. I was assured, twice, the package was to be picked up at the wrong address and would be at my address by Monday.

I asked twice to confirm this fact. It is now Tuesday, 8/27/13 and no package. I called and spoke with Chuck, who said there was no record of my parts being shipped to the wrong address, but Chuck would speak to Chris and call be make. When Chris called back I was informed my parts would not be delivered until Friday 8/30/13 due to the fact they were being shipped by ground service.

To top all of this, when I reminded Chris of his promise to have the package at my door by this last Monday, he denied the conversation and pleaded ignorant the package was shipping via Ground. I was given a Fed X tracking number, at my assistance. Funny thing, Fed X notes the package was first shipped (to the wrong address) but reshipped to me via ground. Shows what they think of me as the paying customer.

I cannot express my disappointment with In Line enough.

This was poor customer service to say the least and an personnel insult to boot, not to mention the inconvenience I have put through by not having my vehicle operating by no fault of my own.

If had known this was going to take 2 weeks or more and require multiple calls, I would have went to their competition. I would caution anyone in using these guys.

Comments